This pioneering Delaware Online Asbestos Notification System (DOANS) is one of a kind in the nation which the other 49 states are trying to emulate. It is a far cry from the now defunct ACTS legacy system. This system allows Contractors to notify the DNREC's Air & Solid Waste Division about demolition, renovation that may have Asbestos in them. Upon receipt of these notifications, DNREC may approve these notifications whereupon they are available on the website for public viewing, request further information or reject the notification. In the back-end, DNREC inspectors may track inspection reports, generate reports needed for state use as well as to meet EPA requirements. It is also possible to provide online access to EPA, if and when needed.
- Administrative tracking of projects, site inspections, violations, orders, administrative penalties etc.
- Nearly real time data availability for on-the-road enforcement staff via vehicular modems.
- Nearly real time data availability for regional EPA Liaisons.
- Availability to municipal License and Inspection offices ("L&I") to assist in the processing of Renovation and Demolition Permits.
- Availability of select information to the public at large, as well as contractors and building owners.
- Reduction of the cost and time associated with the manual entry of the information (in Delaware's case approximately 600 man hours per year).
- An excellent web-based alternative to ACTS program.
- Easy to Use
- Waiver Requests.
- Policies and Forms.
- Notifications - Submit - Response.
- Waiver Requests.
- Contractor Report Filter.
- Contractor Sample Report.
- Action Report Filter.
- Data Quality Report Filter.
- Enforcement Action Report Filter.
- School Report Filter.
- NARS Report Filter.
- Customized Report Filter.
- User Group.
- Access Control List.
- Audit Trail Management.
- Audit Log Policy.
- Audit Summary Filter.
- Standard Code Sets.
- System Parameters.
- System Parameters Edit.
- E-Mail Message.
- E-Mail Broadcast Policies and Forms.
- Waivers Letters Configuration.